Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mini Accordion Addresses Album




This is a mini accordion addresses album that I've made for a very dear friend. I've used some mounting boards to create this album from scratch.
I've folded half the flower and used a swirl decorative clip to hold it in place. To add some bling, I've attached some sequins to that clip.
This accordion album is created using some ribbons to join the pieces together and covered up using some pattern papers or card stocks. All the small flowers are inked punch outs.
I've taken the photographs above before I've attached the addresses in it.

4 comments:

Chowchow said...

Love it. Another masterpiece.

Stacey Jewell STahl said...

I agree about "another masterpiece." I would love to chat with you about contributing an article to the Artisan Notebook, an e-zine at Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild. Would you please e-mail me at sjs@dsaguild DOT com? THANK YOU!

You are a brilliant artist!
Stacey

TesaB said...

Really cool!!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin