Saturday, March 29, 2008

Feel free to ask or challenge me!

Most of you must be wondering what is this about. LOL! Trust me, I've thought about this post for sometime and finally decided to post it out loud at my blog.

As most of you know, my blogs is all about my results of experiments with various products and trying to come up with some techniques and creative ideas to share. My blog had been here for a year already and I've received so many emails asking for some ideas or techniques pertaining to various products in the market. There are so many products in the market today and it's really impossible for me to be able to find them all here locally or have them in my stash. If I have it, I'll definitely look into those requests and questions. If not, please feel free to send them to me if you're able to.

I love to experiment and taking on challenges as I think that it really inspires me to try new things and put my thinking cap on.

Therefore, if you would liked me to experiment or come up with an idea or two on a certain product, you could give me an email and hopefully I could be of any help.

Cheers to creativity and adventure!!!

6 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

gorgeous banner!!1

Robbie said...

Irene, I love the new look of your blog!! The banner is beautiful!!

Linda Vincent said...

Hi Irene, I love reading your blog and learning from your techniques. Your banner is stunning!!
Thanks for all the inspiration.
Linda xx

Nina said...

Hi Irene...ok.. I challenge you to come to Indy and give me personal lessons!!! LOL :O) (((smiling really big and sweet with fingers crossed behind my back!!))) ROTFLMBO!

TesaB said...

This is such a GREAT idea!!! I would love to see what you would do with one of the girl/boy stamps from the Swedish Magnolia or hÄnglar och stÄnglar!!! We use them ALL the time here, and the cards tend to look kind of similar. But I bet your's wouldnt!!! LOL! I'll mail you one!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

That's cool Tesa!..I hope not to dissapoint you!LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin