Sunday, July 20, 2008

GDT for My Acrylic Album!

I've been chosen to be the guest designer for My Acrylic Album for the month of August! Look at what I've got for my assignments! All of them are thick acrylic albums and embellishment! The acrylic album on the lower left with words of "OUR HOME" is the album that I've won in their June's challenge. They are even able to make customized acrylic albums. You can find all kinds of fun shapes acrylic albums from their store. Here's the link to their store.
"My Acrylic Album"
Check it out! Do check out my projects using all these fabulous acrylic stuffs in August! PS: I will definitely include the how-tos!

10 comments:

Marsha K. said...

wow - looks like you are going to have LOADS of fun with those!!!

Margaret said...

congrats girl, I would love to get my hands on some of that. Can't wait to see what you create.

Jane F. Smith said...

This is really AWESOME Irene!!! congrats to you!!!

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

Congratulations Irene, you deserve this!!!!

Marsha said...

Congratulations!!! You'll have a blast with all these fun, new scrappy things

Carla said...

WHOOOO HOOOOO good for you girl.....wow thats alot of stuff you get to work with and well all know that you will rock them out!

Tereza Crump said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with, Irene!! Have fun (I know you will!! :)

Mescrap said...

Wow ! This is a lot ! Can't wait to see what you can turn them into.

Anonymous said...

Oh! You hit the acrylic jackpot! Lovely items to play with. =)

Krissy said...

yay! so happy you like your dt items! Can't wait to see what you do with them, and we are proud to have you as our August guest designer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin