Thursday, September 11, 2008

Distress your Flowers with Punchers

I've used this technique in my one of my card which I will upload soon. Simply just use a hole puncher or any puncher you have and randomly punch all over the edges of your paper flowers. Later, ink it with your choice of distress ink. You can layer it with any other flowers or use it on it's own. Don't you think the effect is so cool! I just love it!

I can't believe time just flies! I've been so busy with assignments and had to get ready for my teaching trip to Versailles, France in Oct. Hope to meet some of you there and I promise I won't bite. Do not hesitate to approach me....lol! After all, I need someone who could speak English...lol!

10 comments:

Janique de Suisse said...

what a good idea ! Thank you !!

Anne Bente said...

what a great idea, have a nice day

Karina Beck said...

Yes indeed a great idea.

Tereza Crump said...

love your ideas...I have finally got some of my own going too. LOL :) have a beautiful day, IRene!!

paulien710 said...

and it looks so AWESOME in real life!!! I can tell you that!!!!!!!

Thank you Irene....
I've studied every little detail...
I told you this before... but i think you are a genius and you do such awesome work.....

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth Philps said...

Irene have you got a mouse in your flower stash? lol!!!

Love this distressing it looks fab Thanks for sharing your ideas. xxx

Carol Plume said...

I often visit your blog - you have some totally gorgeous pieces on here....absolutely FAB!
Thanks for this latest idea - I often stamp my flowers with text, but, have never distressed them, now off to have a go....

Norunn said...

great! I wish you a good weekend:)

Mescrap said...

Ya. Time did flies !!

barbara said...

I often come and admire your pieces of art, I love the way you distress photos and flowers...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin