Sunday, November 9, 2008

A little CK toot!

Just thought I would post about this news as some of you might have noticed or seen it. If you have a copy of the December 2008 issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine, check out one of my work in there.I'm so honored to be published in it.I've yet to receive my copy therefore, I've no idea how it had been photographed and presented in the magazine. Thanks to those of you who had supported my work all this while!
Recently, Ive been busy creating projects for more publications. Hopefully to be able to create more non-publication related work to share here soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Irene!!! I'll have to go out and get myself a copy of CK magazine. It's been awhile since I've gotten one. But if your work is in it, it has to be worth buying it.

Tammy said...

Congratulations Irene!!! Your work is AWESOME!

Cassie said...

congrats I've got my copy I'll check ya out!

Daisy Chain said...

Well done Irene. You deserve to be published. You're such an inspiration. I always love what you do, you never disappoint. I'm trying to recreate some of your techniques in my cardmaking too.

Love Debbie xx

Eileen said...

Your ornaments are beautiful! I recognized your art in the layout right away.

Eileen said...

Your ornaments are beautiful! I recognized your art in the layout right away.

Mescrap said...

Congratulation !

Lara said...

I found it! I knew right away which one was yours. Absolutely beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin