Monday, November 2, 2009

Published in Somerset Memories!

I was so surprised to get the Autumn issue of Somerset Memories in my mail last Friday. I've no idea why but when I flip the pages in it, I've found out that they've published one of my layout in it. Woohoo! It's a layout that I've done very long ago where I've challenged myself to use only a single cardstock and the photograph. I've used various medium to create depth and layers on it. the title of the layout is "Inside".

This week is my off week on The Crop Spot. I'll continue to post my projects there from next week onwards. Have you all tried out for the huge giveaway? If you've not, you still have some time. Check out the details here and try your luck!

I'm actually working on some projects using Swirlydoos November kit right now. This kit is really gorgeous! Full of TPC Studio and Kaisercrafts yummy goodies! Will be sharing as soon as I finished them.

4 comments:

Mescrap said...

Hi, can you scan your published page here ?

Unknown said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I'm going to see the magazine to find your creation, but you mean they published your project without your permission??

Kyoko

Estelle said...

hi, can you scan your published page her for me too,please irene

gros bisous d'estelle

et félicitations

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin