Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Published Page


As per your request, above is the page that my layout had been published. The reason that I'm surprised on this is not because they've not asked my permission. It's due to the fact that they've asked for this layout about a year ago and now it's only published. Well, maybe this is due to the reason that they are changing some of the details on this magazine lately. It's now a twice a year magazine instead. Anyway, I'm happy that they've published it.


I've finished with my projects for Swirlydoos and will be sharing it here soon. Keep an eye for it!


6 comments:

Tereza Crump said...

I went searching for my copy so I could see your artwork up close. :) Love your stuff. Congratulations!!!

Carmen said...

Aww, congratulations Irene! Your work is amazing!!

Yvonne Ohumukini-Urness said...

Lovely Irene!. BTW, can you tell me who did your blog background? I'm looking for something similar for mine and I need it asap. Thanks!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Yvonne,

It's just a free template that I've found online. You can easily find many free template online. Just google it out.

Beth Root: Music Teacher said...

So so pretty, congrats!
Your work is always so wonderful to look at, Somerset is lucky to have you submit. thank you for sharing!!!!
Hugs,
Beth Root

Julia said...

Congrats ! Fabulous !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin