Friday, December 18, 2009

Bad To The Bone ATC


Today, I'm going to share with you all this cute little ATC that I've created using one of TPC Studio line, Bad to the Bone. This paper line is so colourful and cute that I just can't resist to create an ATC out of it. I've actually created a layout using the papers for The Crop Spot which I'll share sometime next month.

I've used Clear Scraps acrylic ATC as the base for this ATC and layer it from the front and the back using the pattern papers. I've also cut out some of the cute designs on the pattern papers and add it to the ATCs with foam adhesives. All the rest of the embellishment are also from the same line. This is such a great paper line for all dog owners. If you do own these papers, make sure you make an ATC out of the scraps.

Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: TPC Studio; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles, TPC Studio tag, rub-ons, buttons and stickers, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives.

4 comments:

Syazwi Aljabri said...

The card looks so cute!

Carmen said...

This seems a lot different than your usual style, but also really nice!

Denise said...

Oh that is too cute Irene!

Nikki Love said...

lovin' that paper line!! Your ATC is so adorable ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin