Monday, January 18, 2010

Want another Mini Album Tutorial?


So, are you ready for another mini album from me? This week, I'll be sharing the tutorial on the above mini accordian album at  The Crop Spot . This mini album feature the amazing Nature Storybook line by Webster Pages. It's a chipboard accordian album with more than ten pages in it. Hope you all like the tutorials. While there, be sure to check out the giveaway that they are having too!

I'll be posting some sneak peeks of Clear Scraps CHA new release this week. Make sure you check back for it.

I'll be leaving for the states this Thursday but I'll try to schedule some posts while I'm away so that there will be something here for you all to read. I'll also try to blog while I'm at the states to give you all some updates about me and my days at CHA.

Hope you all would follow through this week's tutorials at The Crop Spot and have fun!!

9 comments:

JaneT said...

Rats! Can't finds the tutorial for the album or the giveaway. Maybe they just haven't posted it yet. I will check later. Have a fun time in the states. Wish I lived close enough to go to CHA.

Andrea's scrapnest said...

I have just ordered the list from materials you used for this album. It is my first time I do this and the album was so brilliant that I fell in love with it. Only the Kennedy album was no longer in stock. Can you give me a tip what for a album I can use for this project,
greetings, Andrea

Larisa said...

I love these albums which you make. I am sorry I can't make whatever like this. That would be great to have one, to hold it in my hands, to see all details and so on... I think you are really talented to make this, and are happy to have them at yours )))))

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Andrea,

You can use any kind of chipboard album for this project. You can also use some "Word" chipboard album. Here's some http://www.scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com/catalog/search/?qry=chipboard+album&category_id=1

Melissa S. said...

Irene, this is beautiful. I am headed to the Crop Spot to see your Tutorial, I just love them. Have a very safe trip and Enjoy CHA. I wish I were going but I will see you in Cupertino on the 30th. Can't wait. Melissa

Mazina said...

This album is gorgeous, absolutely breathtaking!!

love, Mazina

Conchin said...

Lovely mini album.
Have a good trip.

Greetings,
Conchin

Carla said...

Irene your albums are just beautiful! Have fun in the states....hope all goes well and cant wait to see more.

Rhayne said...

I love how that album pulls out :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin