Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whiny Mini Album

With so much catching up to do and tons of assignments to get done before Chinese New Year, I'm not able to share something new here yet. Anyway, I remember promising you all that I'll be sharing the projects using Clear Scraps latest release in more detail.

Today, I will share the acrylic purse album above titled "Whiny". This is also a DT project for Pages In Time as I've used their products to create it.

Below are the details on each cover and  page.

Front Cover:
I've used a circle flourish overlay on the front cover. Then, I've detailed it using some crystals swirls, flowers and ribbons. I've painted the flower using some Shimmerz paint.

Page 1:
This is a very simple page where I've added some pattern papers and embellished it with stickers and Stickles.

Page 2:
 

I've embellish this page with some stickers, felt frame and some liquid pearls around the edges of the page. I've also thread some mini flowers through a vintage button to embellish the middle of the felt frame.

Page 3:
On this page, I've the page with pattern paper and embellish it with rub-ons, stickers and flowers.

Page 4:


This is also a page where I've embellished with some die-cut stickers and rub-ons. I've also cut out some circles from the pattern paper to do the layering.
Page 5:
On this page, I've also used various die-cut stickers to embellish the upper left and lower right of the page.

Page 6:









I've added some rub-on flourishes on the left of the page and some die-cut stickers on the right.

Page 7:
On this page I've cut out a piece of pattern paper to layer behind the photograph and added some velvet stickers to embellish it.

Page 8:

I've painted the flowers with some Shimmerz paint on this page and embellished the clear sticker flourish with some Stickles.

Back Cover:

I've created the a continuous design from the front cover to it's back cover.
Hope you all like this acrylic purse album. It's definitely a great project idea as a gift for friends and relatives. Make sure you get some of these purse album to play with.
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Paper: Creative Imaginations; Inks: Ranger Distress Inks; Stickers: Little Yellow Bicycle; Overlay: Fancy Pants; Rub-Ons: Basic Grey; Others: Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Prima crystal swirls, felt frame and flowers, Shimmerz Paint, 7 Gypsies metal buckle, American Crafts Thickers, vintage button, ribbons, journaling tag, rhinestones, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives. 

5 comments:

Tereza Crump said...

I love the way you overlapped swirls and other images and embellishments over the photos. Gorgeous work. :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

What a beautiful mini! I love all the details :)! Thanks for sharing!

fablady said...

Irene u always amaze me with ur talent,stunning doesn't discribe this,gorgeous,love it!

rosey in snow nyc said...

i love the details love the colors especiall black

Denise said...

This is so beautiful..i wish I were 1/2 as creative as u! What type of glue to you recommend for the clear albums?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin