Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sweden Mini Album

Today, I would liked to share with you all another of my project which had been published in March/April issue of Scrapbooking m.m. It's definitely a perfect project for this Swedish scrapbooking magazine. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic wordbook album and Hambly's gorgeous products to create this mini album. I've also used some Mud Puddles on a chipboard scroll for the front cover to create some interesting textures to it.

Here are some of the pages in this mini album.




I'm still rushing some last minute assignment before I leave for Singapore this Friday. It's hectic with the overdrive mode that I'm in but I'm still having fun!!

Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Hambly; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Alcohol Ink; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous, Technique Tuesday, Autumn Leaves; Rub-Ons: Hambly, 7Gypsies; Overlay: Hambly; Chipboard: Fancy Pants; Stickers: Hambly, Jenni Bowlin; Others: Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Prima flowers and crystals, Mud Puddles, rhinestones, lace, ribbon, fibers, pearls, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives.

15 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

just beautiful, irene :)! love the colors and embellies. your photos are gorgeous. thanks for sharing :)! have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Congratulations, Irene! What a scrumptious journey in your creative world!

Annelie said...

Just lovely!!!

Nilla said...

Gorgeous, Irene! And I am not just saying that because I am Swedish! LOL! Hugs Nilla

EFI said...

Congratulations!!! Your album is amazing!!!

BARB TOPPING said...

This is another beautiful album, and the pictures are awesome. Someday I hope to go to Sweden, the land of my grandparents and my father. I feel a connection even when I look at the pictures. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

Stamp Enjoy said...

Just beautiful !

2amscrapper said...

this album is beyond amazing--beautiful colors and elements.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Another beautiful album! Love the colors you used. Congrats on being published again.

Jane F. Smith said...

that is simply gorgeous Irene!!

Angie Smith said...

Irene, this mini album rocks!!! You did a wonderful job and I love the colors. It makes me want to visit Sweden SOON!!!

Angie
overtherainbeaux@yahoo.com

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful photos. Like the brilliant blues and browns in your layouts.

Vanessa said...

The texture with the Mud Puddles is so cool! I'm going to have to check those out.

LucianaW said...

So sweet Irenne, congrats for your job! Is adorable! Sorry about my English...rsrsrs
Kisses from Brazil

Rita Barakat said...

This is gorgeous Irene! Have fun in Singapore!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin