Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another Update!

This week, we've taken Hiro out for a walk and a short photo shoot session. He loves to go outdoor and he is excited that it really took us some difficult time to capture just a few shots...LOL!

Recently, I've posted a tease on facebook! It's about where I'll be teaching in December 2010. The answer is Hong Kong!! I'll be teaching two workshops on 4th December 2011 at HK Memory Chest So, for those of you who are in Hong Kong or nearby countries such as Macau, Taiwan or Southern China this December, mark your calendar and hope to meet you all there!! Do contact HK Memory Chest to ask for more details and book your seats. I've been told that the seats are limited, so act fast!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I can wait to see the new layouts you'll do with his new pictures!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin