Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dental Check Up Time!


This week, my hubby able to capture a picture of Hiro where we could use it to check if he has any dental problems....LOL! Well this picture was captured by luck but I think it's an awesome shot for us to take a good look on his teeth and gums. This is much easier than for us to pull open his mouth by hands...lol! Maybe you all should try this trick with your dogs to save some fighting time.

Thank you so much for those of you who had shared all those amazing and fun interpretations on Hiro's picture last week! I've really enjoyed reading them!

As most of you might have known, I've just joined the Shimmerz Education team. Some of you had asked me to post some information on their products. So, if you're curious and want to know more about their products, check back for tomorrow's post!
 
Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

2 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

What a fantastic shot of Hiro! I love it. Yep, I'm one of those that fights my dogs for a little peek - LOL I may not always comment but I love seeing your pics!

bichonpawz said...

What a beautiful picture of your dog! So, so cute!!! I love your work and don't comment very often...but I wanted to let you know I think you are very, very talented!! Jeanne of bermudabluez

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin