Friday, March 11, 2011

Exciting New Journey!

I'm so thrilled to share an exciting news with you all! From April onwards, I'm officially part of Shimmerz Paints Education Team! 



Yes! I'll be doing some video tutorials with Shimmerz Paints products in future! It will be my first! I can't wait to get all the amazing colours and products from Shimmerz Paints and start playing with them! Check out the official announcement here! So stay tune for some Shimmerz awesomeness from me!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

12 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Congratulations...looking forward to the videos. That is not a product I have tried yet. Educate me.

Wishful Thinking said...

Congrats Irene :-) That's awesome news. I have heard great things about that product. Look forward to seeing your creations.

jolande said...

Concrats to you..8) I am looking forward to see your creations with this stuff.

Soraya said...

Congratulations Irene! Can't wait to see your tutorials! Hug, Soraya x

Scrap by Rô said...

Congrats Irene!You deserve it! Love your work!
Hugs
Rosana

Erin Smetak said...

Congratulations Irene!!!! That is incredible! You will do a fabulous job!!!! Can't wait to learn from you!

Jane F. Smith said...

Big congrat Irene...I know you will be wonderful at this!

Tammi said...

Congrats!!

Robbie said...

Congrats Irene!! What a perfect fit for you!! Can't wait to see what you do!!

Jozebelle said...

Congrats, But I can't understand how you can make it work with so many!!!!

Marley said...

Congrats!! You deserve it.. hugs Marley

Creations by Jolan said...

Concrats Irene. This is perfect for you... I can not waith to see your new work. Have a great Day Jolanda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin