Friday, May 6, 2011

3-5 June'11 Made With Love, Jakarta - Grand Opening Workshops Event

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you all this exciting news!! Yes, my trip to Indonesia is confirmed and in it in conjunction with the "Grand Opening of Made With Love, Jakarta". Check out the poster below.


There would be several designers teaching in this event. Seats are limited for all workshops, therefore grab them fast before they are gone! If you want to know about my workshops, here's some hints! For the box with love workshop, it's a project that you would never think of! It is huge!!! For the book of love workshop, it's a book that every scrapper and photographer must have! Filled with inspirations and know how! I'll be sharing some sneak peeks soon when it's ready. Grab your seats before it's too late! Oh, did I say, this is my first ever trip to Indonesia?..Hope to see you all there!!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin