Friday, May 27, 2011

Bella Volo


This is a layout created using Swirlydoos April kit, Bella Volo.

Here are some close-ups on it.



I've used some Shimmerz Paints to create the splash on ths background in the close-up above.



These flowers are created using the velvet paper which is included in the kit. I've also dress it up with the bottle of liquid pearls in the kit.

Hope you all find this layout inspiring.


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Products Included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny, Crafter's Workshop; Special paper: SEI; Others: Swirlydoos butterfly, Bo Bunny Trinkets, American Crafts alphas, Swirlydoos loose rhinestones, Swirlydoos acrylic spray, Ranger Liquid Pearls; Others not included in the kit: Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: Shimmerz Paint, alpha rub-on, thread for stitching, Tombow and Beacon adhesives.

7 comments:

EFI said...

Good morning Irene! Inspiring? I find every creation of yours inspiring!!! So lovely LO, as in paradise!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

Wonderful ! I love the bouquet on the right !

Erin Smetak said...

This is gorgeous! I had no idea what to do w/ that velvet paper! You have inspired me!!! Isn't that dp just delicious?! I am LOVING working w/ it!!!! All the gorgeous butterflies!!! Thanks so much for your inspiration!!!

Carla said...

You always amaze me when i come to your blog and see something new that you have created. I only wish I lots of time to sit and create like you do, LOVELY details!

unni's scrappeboble said...

Wow,wow, soooo beautiful :D

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a beautiful beautiful layout Irene!!

STAMP ENJOY said...

un seul mot : DIVINE !!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin