Saturday, July 2, 2011

Winner of "A Million Hits Celebration" !!

Are you all waiting for this announcement? Yes! Its time for me to draw a winner using the random generator. The lucky winner is........drum roll.......

cat lacigale said...

Information published on my blog !
http://leblogdelacigale.blogspot.com/2011/06/connaissez-vous-irene-tan.html
thank you Irene
June 12, 2011 1:23 PM

Congratulations!!! Please email me your details so that I could send your prize to you. Thank you so much to all of you who had helped me to celebrate this amazing achievement on my blog and for all your support!
 
Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

3 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!
I am SOOOOO lucky ! And you are sooooo kind and generous Irene ! I just could not imagine to win this such an amazing giveaway !!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!! Thank you for this and for every incredible and marvelous project you share with us ! You're a great artist !
millions of hugs ! And I wish you another million hits !

knopkiniukai said...

Cat you lucky girl, congratulations !!!

Asas à imaginação said...

Cat...congrats for you!!!You realy a lucky girl!!!
Thanks, Irene, to the opportunity!!!
Hugs
Marlei

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin