Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Are you ready, Surabaya?


Today, I would like to share a little news with you all. Yes! I'll be going to Surabaya, Indonesia in October! This is kind of a last minute arrangement but trust me, it won't be anything less than a year of preparation. There will be an event as well. I can't give more details as I'm still waiting for the final details from the organizer. The dates had been fixed. Mark your calendar for the last week of October! The seats are very limited, so keep an eye for any latest update on my blog.

"Poetry en Prose", is the beautiful name of the latest kit by Swirlydoos.
This kit features two gorgeous lines by Kaisercraft and tons of other amazing embellishment by Prima, Creative Imaginations, Tim Holtz idea-ology etc. This kit is so well coordinated and might even spark some inspirations in your work. I just can't wait to get my kit and start playing with it. Will definitely share my creations using it when my kit arrives.

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

2 comments:

Larisa said...

It is great you have a chance for journey! Iam envious a lot! ))) Good luck!

Alena-lilavadi Savinova said...

Очень стильный набор!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin