Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Home Mini Album

This is a mini album which I've created quite long ago using Clear Scraps acrylic words album and papers by My Mind's Eye.

Here are some pages in this album.






This acrylic word album is such a fun album to create in. If you have not tried it, I highly recommend them!


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: My Mind's Eye; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Heidi Swapp; Overlay: My Mind's Eye; Others: My Mind's Eye brads, Prima flowers, Magic Mesh, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, ribbons, lace stickers, Beacon and Glue Arts adhesives.

5 comments:

Shona said...

I just love the colors you used.....so beautiful :)

elina said...

Gorgeous Album....I will definately try it....

Beatemor said...

Gorgeous! I truly love minialbums!

Carla said...

What a beautiful album.............love it.

Pendra said...

Amazing mini, love the papers you used! So cute and very creative!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin