Friday, October 21, 2011

Merry Christmas Card with Candle Decor

I've received some requests asking me to post the full picture of the card which I've created to go with my candle decor in the last video tutorial which I've posted here two days ago. So, here you go. I've used a Clear Scraps mini acrylic bell, tons of Shimmerz Paints, some Bo Bunny's Noel line papers and more Petaloo flowers!

Here are some close-ups of both projects.



Now, you have the simple card which I've created to go with the candle decor gift. Hope this imspires you to start creating all those Christmas gifts.

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

2 comments:

EFI said...

Good morning Irene! Your Christmas card is gorgeous!!!! Love it!

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

I love your candle and card♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin