Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gong Hee Fatt Choi from Hiro and me!

This week, I would like to change things up a bit. Yes, a picture of me with Hiro! We're still celebrating Chinese New Year here, so....Gong Hee Fatt Choi!!!

Thank you so much for those of your who had supported and bought my newly launched solo ebook! If you would like to purchase the book but have problems on downloading or purchasing, please do not hesitate to email me at scrapperlicious@gmail.com. I would really appreciate any help in spreading this news on your blogs, websites or facebook! Thank you!!

Have a great weekend!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

4 comments:

Tereza Crump said...

hey Irene!! Happy Chinese New Year! This is a great picture of you and Hiro, you should scrapbook it!!!

Iris said...

Selamat tahun baru Hiro dan anda !

scrappymo! said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you too!
Your dog is so beautiful!

Irene Po said...

You look lovely in this photo, even more than Hiro whom I think is always beautiful. Gong Xi Fa Cai!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin