Thursday, April 26, 2012

Need Some Info

Hi everyone! Today's post is a little special. I need to find out some information from you all to do further planning.
Recently, I've been emailed by some scrappers locally and requested that I organize a workshop in Penang for them. I know it's kind of sad when I do teach a lot overseas and seldom locally. Therefore, I hope to make it up to you all by organizing this workshop.

What I think is that, if I want to do it. I might as well make it available for everyone. I need an estimation on how many people will attend and how many kits I need to order.

This workshop will be an acrylic layout workshop with tons of techniques. The date for this workshop has not been fixed yet. It will be sometime in July 2012.

Here's a picture of the workshop.


If you have not tried working with acrylic before and would like to learn how to use it and the related techniques, this is definitely a workshop for you. At this moment, I'm just trying to estimate the number. Therefore, if you're interested and think that you would like to attend this workshop, do email me at scrapperlicious@gmail.com or if you would like to call me, it's +0124438698. Do share this news with your scrapping friends and hopefully it will be a fun workshop for all. 


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin