Thursday, November 1, 2012

Your Hope

 
This is another layout which I've created using Swirlydoos October kit, "Belle Chanson". I've also used a bamboo chippie by Dusty Attic, gorgeous stamps by Vilda Stamps and flowers by Petaloo. I've also used an acrylic "Hope" expression by Clear Scraps.
 
Here are some close-ups.
 
I've lightly misted the chippie with paint and later, dab it with some white acrylic paint and black ink.
 
These gorgeous velvet hydrangeas is by Petaloo.
 

These butterflies stamps are by Vilda Stamps.

I've done a few treatment to this acrylic expression. I've embossed it, alcohol inked it and painted on it.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Heidi Swapp; Others: Heidi Swapp stickers, May Arts lace, Pink Paislee frames, Petaloo flowers, Prima crystals; Others not included in the kit: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Inks: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: Making Memories acrylic paint, Petaloo flowers, Ranger Stickles, Prima mask, black pen, white gel pen, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Marjie Kemper said...

I agree with Wendy... it's fantastic! Love your layering.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin