Tuesday, December 4, 2012

25th ATC



Hello everyone! I'm back from Taiwan but not for long! I'll be home for a few days before I go out of town again for the weekend. I'm so sorry that I forgotten to pre-schedule any post  for yesterday. I'm actually taking a break this week on The Crop Spot but will continue to blog tutorial there from next week till end of this month. This month is the last month that I will blog for The Crop Spot. So if you want to check out those tutorials, make sure you keep an eye for them here.

Today I would like to share with you all an ATC which I've created using the gorgeous Bo Bunny's Rejoice collection.

Here are some close-ups on it.

 
 

I've also use a Dusty Attic frame chippie on the ATC. The lace and flower are by Bo Bunny.

If I have time before I leave again, I'll post some pictures of Taiwan to share with you all. I've enjoyed this trip a lot and I've put on a few pounds....LOL!!!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Ink; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Flowers: Bo Bunny; Others: Martha Stewart glitters, Bo Bunny jewels, lace, trinket and stickers, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Glossy Accent, Beacon and other adhesives. 

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Your ATC is just amazing Irene. I love all the elements you used. I'm glad you had a great trip, I can't wait to see the photos!

Sonia said...

Wow...thats a really gorgeous ATC. I love it.

Hugs,
Sonia

claudiprisca said...

elle est vraiment très jolie bravo !!
claudine

claudiprisca said...

elle est vraiment très jolie bravo !!
claudine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin