Friday, January 25, 2013

Lovely (Blue Fern Studios)


Happy Friday! Today's layout from me is my first DT assignment for Blue Fern Studios.

Here are some details on them.

 
Besides the pattern papers, I've used some Mascils to create the background for this layout.
 


I've first misted the "Royal Bird Frame" with paints and later, distressed it with some white gesso. For the design of this layout, I"ve cut the frame into two.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Authentique; Inks: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Mask and Stencils: Clear Scraps; Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Ranger liquid pearls, Authentique stickers, white gel pen, twine, lace, brads, rhinstones, Beacon and other adhesives.

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Everything you touch, turns to gold! This layou is amazing! TFS!

Lynne said...

This is such a beautiful layout!!

Erin Smetak said...

This is stunning!! I love it! Your backgrounds with mascils? are simply amazing!!

Jenny said...

a beautiful layout!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin