Friday, February 1, 2013

Chinese New Year Card

Recently, I've been super busy preparing for the coming Chinese New Year and thought I would share this little Chinese New Year card which I've created for some friends. Yes, you've read it right. A Chinese New Year card!

What happened is that, while I was shopping the other day, I find it a little boring to send the usual CNY cards to my relatives and friends. Therefore, I wanted to create something that is different and would be great as a Chinese New Year decor for my friends.

I've came up with the idea of creating this super easy small basket of oranges with a red packet in it. I've inserted a small card in the red packet to write my wishes for my friends.

Here are some close-ups.

 
 
  
Try creating something different to send your CNY wishes this year!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I love how bright the red is! Good job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin