Friday, May 3, 2013

Darling Card

This is a card which I've created for a shape card assignment for Bo Bunny. I've used C'est LaVie collection to create this card.

Here are some details on it.

I used the "Flourishes and Such" stamp set from Bo Bunny to create the frame above.

I've added some beautiful blooms and pearls by Bo Bunny on this card too.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Tsukineko; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Flowers: Bo Bunny; Others: Bo Bunny trims, pearls, trinket, paper doiley and stickers, lace, metal embellishment, gold gel pen, twine, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Irene that is such a beautiful tag. I just love the colours. I have one of those dress forms. Now I know what to do with it. Thanks for all the inspiration :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin