Friday, July 12, 2013

You're Very Special


This is a mixed media scene layout which I've created sometime ago. I've used the "Hopefully" collection by 7 Dots Studio with tons of crystals by ZVA Creative. I've also used mascils and acrylic frame by Clear Scraps.

Here are some close-ups.

The beautiful crystals flourishes and crystal brads by ZVA Creative adds some sparkles to this layout. I've used tons of colorations and sorbets by Art Anthology to create the backgrounds and color the CMC flowers by Petaloo.


All the chipboard pieces on this layout is by Dusty Attic. I've painted them with sorbets and detail them with white gel pen.


The acrylic frame has been embossed and later color in with alcohol ink.


I've used Clear Scraps brick mascil with texture paste and colorations to create the background. The gorgeous twigs and butterflies stamps used on this layout is by Vilda Stamps.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: 7 Dots Studio; Inks/Paints: Tsukineko, Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Mask/stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers: Petaloo; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Crystal flourishes and brads: ZVA Creative; Others: Copic markers, texture paste, white gel pen,Zig writer,  twine, Beacon and other adhesives.     

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just saw this while logging in to my blog! Absolutely STUNNING! Wow! Beautiful work!

Have a great weekend!
Mandy (kashagray5)

Cindy Gay said...

I love the textured background and the cutout of your daughter with the special photo toning.

misty said...

This is so playful and creative! Love!

LucianaW said...

Wonderful job! I love! XOXO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin