Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Every Step


This is another old layout featuring 7 Dots Studio's "All I Ever" collection. On this layout, I've also used some flourish crystals and pearl brads by ZVA Creative.

Here are some details.

 
I've colored some CMC flowers by Petaloo using Pan Pastel to embellish this layout.
 
 
 
I've layered two pieces of acrylic butterflies by Clear Scraps in the close-up below. The stamps used on this layout is by Vilda Stamps.
 



Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: 7 Dots Studio; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Stickers: 7 Dots Studio; Others: ZVA Creative brads and crystals, Petaloo flowers, Ranger Stickles, Pan Pastel, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

ALINE said...

Beautiful page! I loved it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin