Friday, September 13, 2013

Sweet Chloe


Today, I would like to share a very simple layout. This is an assignment given to us sometime ago by Bo Bunny. I've used Bo Bunny's Camp-A-Lot collection for this layout.

As most of you know, my style had always been messy, painty and detailed. Creating this layout is real challenge for me.

 
Besides keeping it simple, we are als asked to include some kind of a doodling on it.
 
 
Hope you all like this simple version of my layout.



Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: BoBunny; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencil: TCW; Others: BoBunny petals, buttons and trim, twine, Ranger liquid pearls, Zig writer, white gel pen, Beacon and Xyron adhesives.

2 comments:

Алёна Boomagic said...

Simple and beautiful!

Rhonda said...

Love this layout. You really have a special talent. :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin