Friday, February 21, 2014

Chloe


This is another oldie which I've created using an old Swirlydoos kit, "Passion Berry". I'm sure you all are wondering that why I've not shared any recent work with new Swirlydoos kits. Actually, I've taken about 3 months break from the kit due to all the crazy renovation around my house, going on holidays, kids starting schools and the recent Chinese New Year celebrations.
I will resume designing with Swirlydoos kit with their March kit which I believed will arrive to very soon.


On this layout, I've used an acrylic alphabet by Clear Scraps as part of its title. To add some texture and colors to it, I've dry embossed it and later colored it with marker and stickles.



I've also used tons of crystal flourishes and brads by ZVA Creative on this layout.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Prima; Others: Prima flowers, Petaloo pins, wood fence, stickers; Others not included in the kit: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Paints/Inks: Art Anthology; Others: Ranger Stickles, ZVA Creative brads and crystal flourishes, marker, twine, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

ALINE said...

This page is fabulous!
I loved!

Dame Jeanne Marie said...

Amazing layout! I love all the red and the layering, just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin