Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fly Together



Today's layout is an oldie which I've created awhile ago. I've tried my very best to make it as simple as possible. On this layout, I've used various Clear Scraps acrylic pieces.

I've used the birdcage and birds embellishment and the XL bracket by Clear Scraps. 

I've used the Tattered Floral dies to create the flower above. Hope you all like this simple layout.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Core'dinations; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Others: pattern papers, trims, chipboard, buttons, overlays, twine, lace, dew drops, stickers, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

An Zeelmaekers said...

Hi Irene, its being a long long time that i vist your blog. I scrol down, up and again down to look at all the details. Your work is still amazing! I think we its 3 years ago that i was in Lille (France) and participated in 2 of your workshops. A very big creative hug from Belgium...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin