Monday, February 16, 2015

Sweet


Happy Monday! It's time for me to share February's project featuring BoBunny! This time, I've created a layout using the beautiful Rose Cafe collection.

To create this layout, I've used some mixed media techniques too.


I've used the Brocade stencil by BoBunny and some dimensional mediums to create the textured background. To add some colors, I've used a mixture of various glimmer sprays.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Espresso, Post, Garden, Frames/Rose Cafe
Double Dot: Chocolate Vintage
Buttons: Rose Cafe
Chipboard: Rose Cafe Layered Chipboard
Stamps: Romance
Blossoms: Clover Pansy, Harvest Orange Bouquet
Lace: Buttercup
Wood: Ironworks Wood Shapes
Washi Tapes: Black &White Patterned
Pearlescent: Chocolate
Ink Pad: Licorice
Glimmer Spray: Bronze, Gold, Mint
Stencils: Brocade


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin