Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sideshow

Sideshow Layout by Irene Tan using BoBunny Carnival Collection

Hello friends! It's time for me to share my project featuring BoBunny for the month of May! This time, I would like to feature the Carnival collection by creating this fun layout of Chloe on an obstacle course. 

There are so many fun images in this collection that you can cut out to embellish your project.


I've also played with some mixed media techniques on this layout. I've used the Cascade stencils and some glitter paste to create the stars on this layout.


By using some pearlescent, I could easily create the effect of light bulbs hanging all around the photograph.


I had so much fun creating this layout. Hope you all like it!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Fun House, Balancing Act, Carnival, Calliope, Big Top, Sideshow, Spectator/Carnival
Noteworthy: Carnival
Brads: Carnival
Chipboard: Carnival Layered Chipboard
Stamps: Distressed Textures
Pearlescents: Butterscotch, Licorice, Sugar
Ink Pad: Licorice
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Bronze
Glitter Paste: Wasabi, Frost
Stickable Stencils: Cascade


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin