Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Circular Organizer using Recycled Products


Hello everyone! Today, I would like to share another project which I've used tons of recycled products to make. This time, I've used tons of tissue paper rolls, ice-cream tub and pastry packaging. With all these products, I've created a circular organizer. I've decorated it using BoBunny's Heritage collection.


First, I've painted all of them with some black paint. Then, I've covered the tissue paper rolls and ice-cream tub with pattern papers. To add details, I've used stencils, brads, lace, washi tapes, stickers and cut-outs. Here are some close-ups on them.




Next time if you have some of these unwanted products lying around, try to put them into good use by creating one of these. Happy creating!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Anthology, Ancestors/Heritage
Stickers: Heritage Stamp Stickers
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Heritage
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned, Kraft Patterned
Lace: Natural Earth
Pearlescent: Butterscotch
Stickable Stencils: Bliss, Borders

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

2 comments:

cindy said...

I love this. I wish you would have posted before pictures. And maybe a how to.

MaryNSC said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin