Thursday, December 3, 2015

First Snow Altered Clipboard


Happy Thursday everyone! Today, I would like to share with you all an altered acrylic clipboard which features BoBunny and Clear Scraps.

I've used BoBunny's "Altitude" collection to alter this acrylic clipboard by Clear Scraps.

Here are some details on it.


I've used some snowflakes stamps and permanent ink to create some details on it. To dress it up, I've used jewels and pearlescent.




I love altering clipboards and the acrylic surface on this clipboard makes altering more fun. See you all soon!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Clipboard: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Stamps: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny flowers, jewels, trinkets, glitter paste and lace, ribbon, Beacon and other adhesives.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin