Monday, June 13, 2016

Our Dad Altered Clipboard


Hi friends! Are you all thinking what gift to get or make for this Father's Day? Today, I'm sharing with you what I've created for this day. I've altered an acrylic clipboard as a display piece. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic clipboard, Petaloo gorgeous flowers and pattern papers from the "Bloom & Grow" collection by Simple Stories.

Here are some details on it.

Besides the acrylic clipboard, I've also used a chipboard roman clock by Clear Scraps on this piece. I've inked and painted the chipboard to distress it before adding it to the clipboard.


Check out these gorgeous flowers by Petaloo. They are perfect for this project.



Hope you all like it!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Clipboard: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Simple Stories; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Flowers: Petaloo; Chipboard: Clear Scraps; Others: Petaloo lace, Simple Stories stickers, twine, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Another gorgeous creation!!

Tereza Crump said...

oh, my goodness! I remember when I first came to your blog your little girl was a baby! How time flies! Your work still beautiful! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin