Friday, March 31, 2017

Life & Color Bookmarks

Hi everyone! Have you ever had the moment when you are halfway reading a fun book and can't find a bookmark to mark where you've stopped at? I've experienced this incident many times because I tend to lost my bookmarks easily.... LOL! Therefore, I will always create some bookmarks with some of my leftover papers whenever I can.

Today, I would like to share some bookmarks which I've created using BoBunny Life in Color collection. The colors and images of this collection inspired me to create some cool bookmarks. Here are some closer look at them.


I've cut out tons of pieces from the pattern papers to create some layering on this bookmark. To add some details, I've used some pearlescent and transparent gel.


Now, let's take a look at this second bookmark.


This time, I've added a third color, orange, to the color theme in the earlier bookmark. This better described the sentiment color of this bookmark. 



Sometimes, I do think that we need different types of bookmark to create the right mood and feel for us when we are reading a certain book. And having all these different bookmarks are perfect just for that. Happy creating! 

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny pearlescent and transparent gel, ribbon, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin