Tuesday, June 20, 2017

My Dad and Me Frame


Hello! How did you all celebrate the recent Father's Day? I've created this frame for Danny as a gift for being an amazing dad to Ryan and Chloe. To create this frame, I've used various products by Clear Scraps and Petaloo.

I've used two pieces of acrylic banner by Clear Scraps as the based for this frame. I've tied the top of the banner together so that when it opens up, it is able to stand on its own.


 For keeping the focus of the frame, I've used another acrylic frame by Clear Scraps to create a frame in the middle of the frame. I've embossed the frame and outlined it with Copic marker.

I've used tons of textured flowers by Petaloo to decorate this frame. I've also painted the chipboard title with some textured paint for the unique rough look.

Hope you all like this frame and share with me how you all celebrate your recent Father's Day? 
 
Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Authentique Papers; Inks/Paints: Tsukineko, Ranger Inks, BoBunny; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: ribbons, Copic marker, pearls, Beacon and other adhesives.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin