Thursday, January 18, 2018

Angel Shaker


Hi friends! It has be awfully cold for some countries during this time. For today's post, I would like to share with you all an altered angel shaker which I've created for Clear Scraps as a Winter CHA/Creativation sample this year. I've used Clear Scraps angel shaker to create this.

Here is a closer look at it.


I've added two extra wings to it using Clear Scraps newly released chipboard wings embellishment. I've painted it white and attached it to the angel on its back. I use pattern papers by BoBunny to decorate this shaker.

This ornament can be use to hang around the home. It will be a great accent to a fireplace mantel, a window or even on your Christmas tree.

Hope you all try creating it and see you all again soon!


Sources: Shaker: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/:Paints: Pentart, Ranger Inks; Others: Clear Scraps chipboard, ribbon, sequin, lace, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin