Friday, February 2, 2018

Dream Altered Box


Hi friends! Today, I'm going to share with you all a very old project of mine. This is a project featuring tons of old Tim Holtz products. I've used a bare box and altered it using inks, stamps and distressing.

I've taught this project in some workshops in the past. Below are more details in it.

There are tons of mixed media techniques used on this project. For textures, I've used grungeboard, crackle paste, glossy accents, twine, lace, ribbon, embossing and Stickles.


For more dimensions, I've decorate this box with dimensional flowers, acrylic pieces and metal embellishment.

I've had so much fun teaching this workshop in the past. Hope you all find this project inspiring! Have a great weekend!

Sources: Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Mask/Stencils: Tims Holtz idea-ology; Others: Tim Holtz idea-ology grungeboard, acrylic charms and stamps, glossy accents, Stickles, metal embellishment, flowers, ribbon, lace, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin